- Project Estimation Software is the main component of Design for Manufacturability. It helps organisations improve their functional design as well as cost of production it provides a realistic view that leads to manageable cost of production, labor, materials, tools, setting-up as well as rework
- Another important component Design to Cost solution is very useful for manufacturing outsourcers. SEER-MFG helps develop ‘should-cost’ guidelines as also helps subcontractors reduce the bid preparation time and error rates. Thus, helping them find the time and rates that are not suitable to quote
- The interface helps users design and generate new templates using an existing project template. There are options for pop-up windows as well as annotations that helps guide the user throughout the process
- Stimulation or modelling engine that helps create specific mathematical models from extensive project histories, behavioural models as well as metrics
- The virtual ‘in-house expert’ provides all information needed for project definitions, values, ranges as well as calibrations
- There are variety of charts, graphs, and reports available that help summarize as well as present the outcome and alternatives to the work
Thus, SEER-MFG helps both intermittent as well as advanced users in management, finance, engineering, industrial design as well as manufacturing process. One can optimize their process strategy using extensive trade-off analysis. Thus, organizations can use SEER-MFG for project estimating software, cost estimating software as well as workflow software solutions.